What do I get for my money?
What can you expect from our Payroll Management Service? Well, once the initial setup is complete (which is FREE), all you need to do is to send through details of employee hours worked in the pay period, together with any staff changes, a few days before Pay Day and we will take care of the rest.
- All documentation provided - Pay Slips (which can be emailed to you or sent out direct to staff), P45's, P60's, Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay etc. And a full set of management reports for you at each payroll.
- Full compliance with HMRC through RTI (Real Time Information). Your returns are made at the same time as the Payroll run, using the most up-to-date software, ensuring that you don't incur any penalties.
- A quadruple backup system, guaranteeing maximum security of your data , so that should one of our systems go down, we can be up and running again in minutes!
- A personal, dedicated point of contact with someone who can resolve any problems there and then - no Livechat lines or multiple phone key presses.
- The option to have us make payments to staff and HMRC on your behalf, should you wish.
- Freedom from worrying about keeping up with ever-changing Tax Legislation - that is our worry!
- Freedom from worrying about payroll staff going off ill, systems going down etc.
Think you can't really afford to outsource your Payroll?
When you add up the true costs and worries of running your payroll in-house and compare it to our highly competitive pricing structure, we think you will agree that WME Payroll Management Services offers
So, for complete payroll peace of mind, contact us today on:
OR complete an Enquiry Form for a FREE, no-obligation quote
©Wirral Media Enterprises 2013
Page updated 10 September, 2014